/ The local presence, agility, responsiveness and responsibility required to guarantee the success of your projects . /
Reactive and rigorous: It is by combining these 2 principles that the Ortec Group responds to the needs of its clients, and ensures the day-to-day supervision of their projects together with them.
In strict compliance with deadlines, costs and constraints.
- Organisation and preparation
- Guidance / Supervision
- Cost control and budgeting
- Project quality
- Project risk identification and management
- Contract management
- Change management
- Reference document writing
PROJECT OWNER SUPPORT.
WITH A HISTORY OF WORKING CLOSELY WITH CUSTOMERS AND ITS BROAD BASE OF SPECIALIST SKILLS, THE ORTEC GROUP TAILORS ITS ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURES TO TAKE A CENTRAL ROLE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- Project owner and project manager support
- Service delivered via technical centres
- Preparation of contractor tendering documentation
- Contract award support
THE ORTEC GROUP IDENTIFIES, PRIORITISES AND ASSESSES RISKS AND SUPPORT TO IN MANAGING AND MITIGATING THOSE RELATING TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION.
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Organisational and Human Factor Ergonomics
- Operational safety
- Nuclear safety and probability studies
- Safety and radio protection
- Hazard, impact and pyrotechnic safety studies
- Regulatory studies
- Environmental analyses
- Fire safety and ATEX studies
- Software security
- DARPE (water discharge and sampling authorisation) and ICPE (installations classified for environmental protection) documentation
AS AN APPROVED TRAINING ORGANISATION, ORTEC GROUP TRANSFERS ITS EXPERTISE AND METHODS TO THE TEAMS OF ITS CUSTOMERS TO EXTEND ITS PROJECT SUPPORT SERVICES EVEN FURTHER IN MEETING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS AND NEEDS.
- Approved training organisation
- Job-specific modules developed out of our operational expertise
- Specific, personalised training programmes
- Inter/intra and e-learning