/ The scale and resources of a large generalist engineering corporate.
The attitude and expertise of specialists./
THE DESIGN CAPABILITY OF ORTEC GIVES ITS CUSTOMERS THE ASSURANCE OF A SOLID PLATFORM OF VARIED AND COMPLIMENTARY SKILLS, AND THE ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT OF EXPERTS.
- Mechanical engineering, structures and sheet metal work
- High and low voltage electrics
- Process controls and instrumentation
- HVAC, fluids and hydraulics
- Materials qualification methodologies (fabrication, welding, etc.)
- Chemistry and radio chemistry
CALCULATION & MODELLING.
WITH 30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SIMULATION, MODELLING AND DIMENSIONING, THE ORTEC GROUP IS NOW A LEADER IN THESE DISCIPLINES.
- Mechanical calculation
- Structural calculation
- Fatigue and seismic resistance calculation
- Impact and fall calculation (packaging for transport)
- Thermal and thermo-fluid calculation
- Design and modelling of fluid and aeraulic systems
- Building thermal properties
THE ORTEC GROUP COVERS ALL THE TECHNICAL CHALLENGES POSED BY PLANT DESIGN AND UPGRADING PROJECTS, AND OFFERS APPROPRIATE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL SITUATIONS BACKED BY EFFECTIVE METHODOLOGICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SUPPORT.
- Feasibility, preliminary design and final design studies for all disciplines
- Layout and piping design studies
- Budget estimation
- Specification preparation
- Site inspection and readings, as well as 3D telemetry
THE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE OF THE ORTEC GROUP IN SERVING HIGH-PROFILE CUSTOMERS IS UNDERPINNED BY IN-HOUSE DESIGN AND CALCULATION EXPERTISE WITH HIGHLY DEVELOPED DESIGN SKILLS.
- Mechanical equipment design (gloveboxes, shielded cells, etc.)
- 3D modelling
AS PROJECTS BECOME INCREASINGLY COMPLEX, THE ORTEC GROUP SUPPORTS ITS CUSTOMERS WITH EXPERT CONTROL AT EVERY STAGE FROM DESIGN THROUGH TO MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION.
- Requirement engineering
- Systems configuration management
- Integrated logistics support studies
- Maintainability and maintenance cost analysis
- Testing and qualification