/ A commitment to faultless completion.
The expertise and experience of a contracting corporate. /
ORTEC GROUP CONTRIBUTES TO OPTIMISING INDUSTRIAL SITE MAINTENANCE.
- Industrial methods
- Maintenance definition and maintenance (processes, plans, ranges, etc.)
- CAMM consultancy, deployment and training
- Reliability and production resource optimisation studies
- Continual improvement studies (lean manufacturing, WCM, etc.)
- MSG3 maintenance programme
- Industrial performance audit and consultancy
- Design, production and distribution of maintenance tools (GSE)
- Application of customer feedback
THE EXPERIENCE OF ITS SPECIALISTS IN MANUFACTURING AND ENERGY INDUSTRY CONTRACTING, ORTEC GROUP IS ALSO A HANDS-ON ENGINEERING SERVICES PROVIDER.
- Work task preparation
- Logistics and methods (scheduling, reporting and document management)
- Work task coordination and supervision
- Acceptance support
- Future operator support
BY COMBINING EXPERT SKILLS WITH METHODS AND REFERENCE DATABASE MANAGEMENT, ORTEC GROUP DELIVERS SERVICES BACKED BY HIGH COMMITMENT TO RESULTS.
- Technical and management supervision
- NDI and NDT implementation and supervision
- Welding operations supervision
- Production monitoring
- Site inspection and readings
- Testing and test monitoring
AS AN EXPERT IN DISMANTLING AND WASTE MANAGEMENT, ORTEC GROUP BUILDS ON THE EXPERTISE OF THE ORTEC GROUP TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUPPORT FROM DESIGN THROUGH TO IMPLEMENTATION.
- Dismantling and demolition
- Sanitation and dismantling scenarios
- Impact and waste studies
- Waste storage design
- Waste package management
ORTEC GROUP GIVES YOU THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ACCIDENT PREVENTION, HEALTH AND SAFETY TO ENSURE CONTINUAL COMPLIANCE WITH ALL BEST PRACTICE RULES AND STANDARDS.
- Accident prevention coordination and advice for all contributor companies
- Verification of contributor company risk analyses
- Verification of operating procedures (lifting, scaffolding, penetration capability, etc.)
- Safety audits
- Coordination of daily safety meetings
- Organisation of site evacuation in the event of alarm
- Incident and/or accident cause analysis
- Progress and daily monitoring reports